Brian Halliday is the owner and inspector of Advanced Look Inspections & Consulting. You’ve likely spent hours going back and forth, narrowing down your options for an available home that appeals to you and your family the most. But even as you move closer to agreeing to terms on a purchase, there’s still work to do, and Brian is here to help you in every way he can.
General Contractor – Where he and Heather owned Halliday Home Builders in Temecula, CA. During this time, the state of CA did not required Home Inspectors to be licensed, therefore many realtors began asking Brian if he could inspect homes for their clients due to his construction background and knowledge of the residential building envelope.
In 2013, Brian also began working as a construction defect inspector for a company called Bert Howe and Assoc. representing the developer. Later in 2014, he was a const. defect inspector for a company called Ball CM representing the homeowners involved in class action lawsuits. Over the course of these years, Brian inspected thousands of homes.
Licenses, Certifications, & Experience
- Licensed California General Contractor — 13 years
- Licensed Arizona Home Inspector #62394 — 12+ years home inspection experience
- InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)®
- Forensic Expert for Construction Defect Litigation
- Environmental Testing — Certified in Mold and Radon air quality testing
- United States Navy Veteran — Operation Specialist/SEALS Trainee, BUDS Class 179 Hellweek
- Custom Home Builder
- Construction Project Manager
- Successfully Completed Two Large-Scale Solar Projects – BP Solar and FedEx
When he’s not on the job, Brian enjoys a variety of outdoor activities and reading a good book at home whenever he gets the chance. He is also a martial arts enthusiast. Both Brian and Heather enjoy spending time with family and friends, and they love to go out together to enjoy and support local restaurants.
Heather’s exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills have proven time and time again to be integral to the success of Advanced Look Inspections & Consulting’s day-to-day operations. Heather has a sharp mind and a friendly disposition, helping Brian more easily manage the workload, while going above and beyond to facilitate better communication with clients—keeping them comfortable, informed, and happy.
Heather has also worked in all aspects of construction from planning and permit stage, meeting with architects and clients, to visiting job sites and handling all office paperwork. Upon moving to Arizona, she began working for Shinnick & Ryan Construction Defect Litigation law firm as an assistant paralegal. Some duties involved analyzing inspection reports from Brian and the company he worked for Ball CM.
She then began working as a Project Manager for another General Contractor Level Up Enterprises and now Bolte Custom Homes, while also assisting Brian on physical inspections on weekends and completing the reports in their HomeGauge software.
- Assists with the inspection process, improving communication with clients and helping with tasks such as data collection, photography of the home, and uploading inspection reports
- Responsible for office management, outreach, and financial recordkeeping/reporting
- Has extensive experience working with engineers and architects to identify and acquire the proper permits and inspections—an essential skill set for construction consultations
Brian and Heather met shortly after he got out of the Navy and she graduated with a bachelor’s degree from WVU over 28 years ago. They have now been married for 26 years and they have worked side by side in both business and raising their family. They are proud parents of two sons Joshua, Jacob (Currently serving in the US Army), and their daughter Faith. They also have a grandson by their son Joshua whom they adore.
Serving Maricopa County
The Most Advanced Home Inspections
We’re proud to serve clients throughout Maricopa County, including Scottsdale, Phoenix, Mesa, Peoria, and many more surrounding areas.
ADVANCED LOOK INSPECTIONS & CONSULTING
At Advanced Look Inspections & Consulting, our expertise is rare, and our dedication to the customer is second to none—making our home inspections an invaluable asset to your prospective real estate investment. Contact us today to request an inspection.
Make sure to ask about our discounts for active-duty military and veterans. Advanced Look Inspections & Consulting is a veteran and family-owned company.
We are fully licensed and insured for your protection, including Errors & Omissions/General Liability insurance.